Outcast Poems

Poems were from 2005 to date. I do regular readings at “Sparky’s Flying Circus”, Half Moon, St Clemence, every Thursday evening, and every other Tuesday “Anything Goes at Mangos” downstairs at Mangos, Cowley Road. Both near the Plain, Oxford, both start at 9pm. If you are around call in, have a beer, listen to some poetry and music. Come and read your own or play us something if you want. It would be nice to see you. Outcast Poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, United Kingdom

I write real poems, and play real music.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE

My relate counsellor
Told me I was 'passive aggressive'
I didn't know if that was because
I reminded her of Steve McQueen
Or is it that I just didn't give a toss

It was in 'Bullet' that Steve McQueen
Played his most 'passive aggressive'
Keith Moon from The Who lived
next door to Steve for a while
I would have thought that would have
Made Steve 'aggressive'

Keith busted up with his wife
While he was living there
She later moved in Ian McClagen
From the Small Faces
Keith's counsellor probably said
He was 'fucking bonkers'

Mine told me I was 'passive aggressive'
And all of that came to mind
I sat there thinking
"If she calls me 'passive aggressive'
One more time
I'll kick her fucking head in"
Of course, I didn't show that
In my facial expressions
or my general posture
Neither did I do it
But she knew
She knew all right

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home