Outcast Poems

Poems were from 2005 to date. I do regular readings at “Sparky’s Flying Circus”, Half Moon, St Clemence, every Thursday evening, and every other Tuesday “Anything Goes at Mangos” downstairs at Mangos, Cowley Road. Both near the Plain, Oxford, both start at 9pm. If you are around call in, have a beer, listen to some poetry and music. Come and read your own or play us something if you want. It would be nice to see you. Outcast Poet

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oxford, United Kingdom

I write real poems, and play real music.

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

HOW I FEEL NOW

I feel betrayed
By a secret drop
By a pill you choose
Over love supreme
Minds apart
Distances the heart
You'll never know
Why the bad start
Love is not enough
Take the rough
With the rough

So lonely tonight
When you are "out of sight!"
It's all trite
It was never love
At first sight
You never knew
What I meant to you
Cheap thrills
Pay the bills
Leave me behind
Out of your mind
See what you find
You will never see
What you mean to me
Escapist to the end
Not my friend
Don't want that now
Can't understand how
I feel how I reel
Mental disturbance
Like a trance
But I'm not in a dream
Just feel betrayed
Fuck you all
Fuck you all
Fuck you all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home